Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012

I Wonder as I Wander in a Dream

I Wonder as I Wander in a Dream

Dream in Timebeam
I wonder as I wander in a Dream

If you belive me
indeed , let me alone  read 
The poem on your countance never fading out in another heart ; 
till the day and  day  over sky cast a cloud might 
just like a breath of  wrinkles over your forehead 
in another heart you are still what you are at first sight ; 

if you trust me no more , leave me in lot 
under it i am adrift to a shore ; 
where the wind set a blue blow talk 
my undescribled feeling ,alas what a horr 
For me soilitary traversing life's voy 
I Wonder as I Wander in a Dream
Dreamland
 

But if other day ,by chance on me you pounce 
one tree worthing your rely on 
i all the time hold a wide brace for you weed 
sitting gazing at sunset stepdown 
or roaming together on the wild-flowers wayside                   

---------------------For a Dream in Timebeam

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen